- Any individual, Company, Coaching Center or Institute selling their services through mnponline.in (“Website/MNP”) are termed as “Sellers/Providers”.
- Sellers can register themselves on MNP to sell Online/Offline Courses, Notes, Books or any Printed Materials.
- Sellers by registering themselves on MNP agrees to abide all the Terms and Conditions and Seller and Shipment Policies of the website.
- Sellers can register themselves on the website through online and offline mediums. Seller listing on MNP is free of cost. MNP charges an after sale commission after each sale of the product. Sales commission is mutually agreed between the Seller and MNP.
- Sellers by listing their products on the website declare that all the products listed are owned by them and they have full rights to sell these products under their name. Sellers must ensure that all the listed products does not infringe upon the intellectual rights of other parties/sellers.
- All the listings done on the website are governed by MNP and MNP reserves the right to change listings as and when required. Prices of all the products listed on the website are controlled by MNP and MNP reserves the right to change or apply discounts on them as and when required.
Seller’s Product Policy:
- All the details required to list a product on MNP will be given to MNP by the sellers.
- Seller is responsible for all the product details like prices, images, features and product description, given to MNP.
- Seller is responsible to keep the products updated on MNP and should notify MNP from time to time about all the product updates.
- Wrong /Stale product details may result in wrong purchase by the user of the website and losses incurred due to any such occurrence will be borne by the Seller.
- All the payments are done on Weekly basis to the sellers. Sellers will receive only their share of the payment from MNP. All the payments will be done either through NEFT or Cheque.
- All the orders will intimated to the sellers via Email on their registered email address. An email with necessary user details will be sent to the seller immediately after the purchase on the website, notifying them about their product sale.
- All the products sold on the website should be dispatched within 48 calendar hours.
- All the materials like CD/DVD/USB Drives/Study Material/Tablets/SD Cards etc. should be delivered to the consumer within 7 to 10 days.
- All the shipments are done by the sellers, for which they can charge a shipment fees.
Discounts and Offers:
- MNP from time to time will run offers and provide discounts to the users of the website in order to attract sales and increase its popularity.
- Sellers can participate by providing exclusive discounts and offers to MNP users to achieve more sales.
- Sellers can be notified accordingly before any such event.
Seller Notice Period:
- All the sellers registered on MNP will have to serve a notice period of 30 days after which they can de-list themselves from the website.
- All the delisting request should be sent to MNP Support team. Support team will acknowledge their delisting request and will send them a confirmation email.
- During Notice Period, a seller has to acknowledge all the orders and confirm the dispatch/delivery of the products.
- MNP reserves the right to change or amend Notice Period as and when required.
- MNP also holds the right to stall/hold or temporary stop the payments of the delisted sellers for a minimum period.
- After the successful completion of Notice Period seller and all its products listed on MNP platform will be delisted.
- All the remaining payments remaining towards sellers will be made as per the payment cycle.
- MNP reserves all rights to change or amend any of the above mentioned terms with or without prior intimation to any of the sellers.